Visa for Official Passport is granted for those whose intention is to visit Spain on Official purpose
Please note as per the instructions received from Embassy of Spain minimum processing time is 15 working days (It may delay depending on case to case). Therefore applicants are kindly requested to submit visa application well in advance. Otherwise the Embassy does not guarantee that the visa will be issued in time.
- Except territorial-limited visas, Schengen visas are valid for the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Netherlands, Polonia, Portugal, Czech Republic, Sweden and Liechtenstein.
- Visa applications are to be lodged personally.
- The Member State competent for examining and deciding upon a uniform visa application shall be: (a) the Member State whose territory constitutes the sole destination of the visit(s); (b) if traveling to more than one Member State, then the Member State intended as the main destination, that is, the one where the main purpose of the intended stay is to be carried out. If the main purpose can not be established then the Member State in which territory the applicant intends to stay the longest; c) when no main destination can be established according to these rules, the Member State whose border the applicant intends to cross first.
- Visa applications must be submitted within 3 months prior to the intended journey, except for holders of a multi-entry visa with a minimum validity of 6 months, who can do it at any time before its expiration. In all cases applications are to be submitted at least 15 days in advance of the intended journey.
- Applications will not be admitted to processing in the following cases:
- Failure to comply with the 3-month term
- Application form different from the official one of the Embassy of Spain,
- Passport or travel document not valid at least up to 3 months after your departure.
- Photograph which does not meet established conditions.
- Non-payment of visa fee –except for cases of exemption.
- Visa fee (except for cases of exemption) must be paid once application has been admitted to processing. It will only be reimbursed if the application is later considered not admittable or when the Embassy is not competent for processing your application.
- Applicants have the RIGHT TO SUBMIT ANY OTHER DOCUMENT that you consider relevant in support of your application.The Embassy may request the submission of any other additional document deemed necessary or your presence for a personal interview.
- Visa dossiers must include original documents –which will be returned to the visa applicants once the procedure is finished - and a good-quality copy of each document.The documents must be presented in order, following the document checklist for each kind of visa. If it is impossible to include original documents in the dossier, these can be replaced by their certified true copies, duly legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam. As an exception, documents directly addressed to the Embassy or its officers will not be returned, so copies are not required –eg: letters of recommendation or in support of the application when addressed to the Embassy rather than to the applicant, etc. Should you fail to submit a copy of any of the originals you will be deemed relinquishing your right to be returned its original to the Embassy. Documents in languages other than Spanish or English need to be translated into either Spanish or English. Groups of applicants applying together must submit one copy of every shared document per application.
Dear Applicants, please view the revised visa fee and service charges applicable:
||Visa Fees in Vietnam Dong (VND)
||0 EUR (0 VND)
|children 6-12 years minus one day
||0 EUR (0 VND)
The above mentioned Visa Fees are to be paid only in cash.
Note: Exemption of Visa Fee for a child is applicable only in the case of Short Term category, if the child's age is less than 6 years at the date of submission.
The Visa Fee is subject to change without notice'
BLS International Service charge
There is a service charge of VND 408.000 (inclusive of VAT) applicable per application over and above the Visa Fees for all applications.
- The applicable Visa Fee in Vietnamese dong is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice
- The fee is non-refundable
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
- Taken against a light background (white or off-white) so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre..
Visa applications take up to 15 days to process.
Some applications may require further processing, which could take from 30-60 days.
Please note that all applications are processed individually. The Visa Officer may invite you for an interview or request further documentation or information, which can prolong the processing time.
CV Form for Single
CV Form for Group
Visa Application Form (English Language)
Visa Application Form (Spanish Language)
To download the Forms:
Click on the form link;
When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
Select Save Target As from the list
Save the form on your computer.
The forms are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download this form.